Panic Bars - Exit Devices for Doors - Best prices and accessories
Doors with panic bars
are essential to ensure an escape route in case of danger, especially in highly crowded buildings.
Would you like a door with a panic bar
? Windowo offers you a wide selection of emergency panic
exit models with related accessories.
All our panic exit devices are safe and certified
according to the regulations on emergency exits.
Choose the panic exit device that meets your needs and order online in a simple, reliable and convenient way.
What are panic doors or security doors?
Panic doors are special doors equipped with a handle and are required by law in public places.
Invented by Michelangelo Maltoni for Cisa Spa
, the doors with panic bars allow a quick escape to the outside in case of danger.
What is a panic exit device?
A panic bar is a safety device
placed on the exit door of crowded rooms and allows the door to be opened with the pressure
of the hand.
Doors with panic bar: characteristics and operation
What are the advantages of a panic door
- it is an easy to operate device;
- allows a quick escape, even without first knowing how it works;
- it does not slow down the flight in case of danger, avoiding any crowding.
When is panic exit device mandatory?
The panic bar is one of the most important and safest measures. It is no coincidence that it is mandatory to install it in various contexts, such as commercial activities, workplaces, public and private residential buildings.
Usually the panic bars must be applied in the doors of the rooms open to the public
and in some cases also in the rooms that are not open.
If the capacity is less than or equal to 9 people, lever handles or push plates must be installed; if the capacity is equal to or exceeds 10 people, the horizontal panic bar must be installed.
The legislation on panic exit devices
Fire grab bars do not have to be installed in all businesses, but they are mandatory if certain characteristics exist.
For premises NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
For premises OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
- with a capacity of less than 9 people, it is not necessary to add anti-panic devices;
- with capacity from 9 to 25 people, install lever handles or push plates (UNI EN 179);
- with a capacity of more than 25 people, the horizontal panic bar (UNI EN 1125) must be installed.
For DANGEROUS premises, because they are subject to explosion:
- with a capacity of less than or equal to 9 people, lever handles or push plates must be installed;
- with a capacity of 10 people or more, the horizontal panic bar must be installed.
- with a capacity of less than 5 workers, lever handles or push plates must be installed;
- with a capacity equal to or greater than 5 employees, the horizontal panic bar must be installed.
Panic exit device price and offers
In the Windowo online store we do not joke about panic exit prices
. If you are looking for panic locks, you will be interested in knowing that you can buy at the best price available on the market in a few simple clicks.
If you don't know exactly what to buy to build your functional panic handle, know that panic kit compositions are also available with everything you need inside.
For example, we suggest compositions for doors with two leaves, three locking points
made by the specialized company Omec